Tuesday, January 19, 2010





Hello All You NYMPHS!  This is ME, Stacy Maracas your NYMPHETAMINE Store Manager, I LOVE my Cupid Bow SO MUCH, that I sweet talked Toran Babenco of Babenco Photgraphy, into taking some photos for me, and I HAD to share them.  I paired it with our SEXY outfit Cupid In Waiting, and look how gorgeous he made me look!

If you don't have your Cupids Bow yet I STRONGLY suggest you come and get this completely FUN item form NYMPHETAMINE!  These arrows shoot FAR, so if your a bit shy but still want to get your point across this is the perfect bow for you :) When aimed at a person and shot, the bow will send an arrow into them with a message in local chat!  You have to HIT them tho! Over 25 different flirty and dirty Messages!

Heres a couple examples: Yo Baby, you be my Burger King, I'll be your DairyQueen, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way. (or) You might not be the best looking one here, but beauty is only a light switch away. (or) Hi, my name is Stacy. I don't have a gag reflex. (or even...) Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated?

Lots of fun with this one Ladies! As always, twisted and even a little dirty, yet still FUN from Paeoti Pomeray!

Come on up to NYMPHETAMINE and see them for yourself and GET YOURS!  Our models are wearing them, and CAREFUL!  You might get shot with a little FLIRT! :)

See you here!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/DRAGONS%20TAIL/115/67/3725/

No comments:

Post a Comment